Cosmetic & Laser
Trusting a board-certified dermatologist with your cosmetic procedures insures good health and desired results.
For patients considering cosmetic surgery, there are several options as to who to trust with your care. Dermatologists are board-certified doctors who have expertise in the medical and surgical treatment of skin, as well as in cosmetic procedures.
Questions to ask when considering cosmetic surgery
There are health risks associated with cosmetic surgery, but patients can reduce those risks by asking the following questions when finding the right physician to perform cosmetic surgery.
- What are the doctor’s credentials? Is he or she a board-certified dermatologist or another appropriately trained physician?
- Who is going to perform the surgery? How many of these procedures have the physician performed?
- What results can be expected? How long is the recuperation period? Ask to see before and after photos.
- What are the risks? What type of anesthesia will the physician use? Do the benefits of my cosmetic surgery outweigh the risks?
- Where is the procedure being performed? The procedure should be performed in a medical office.
Cosmetic procedures performed by our dermatologists
- Botox & Dysport: Safe, quick and effective way to diminish the appearance of unwanted facial lines
- Fillers: Replace volume that has been lost due to aging and diminish fine lines caused by aging, sun exposure and smoking
- Fraxel: Laser used to improve widespread sun spots, brown spots, fine lines, texture, and acne and surgical scars
- Kybella Treatment: Non-surgical alternative for fat reduction in the neck and chin
- Laser Tattoo Removal: Laser technology provides an opportunity to remove unwanted tattoos
- Lumps & Bumps: Removal of skin growths that are medically benign but you would prefer to have removed
- Brown Spot Treatment: Lighten or remove unwanted spots such as sun spots that appear with sun exposure and age
- Vbeam Perfecta: Diminish and remove redness such as broken blood vessels, rosacea and stretch marks
This content should serve as a supplement, not a replacement, to a doctor’s examination. All the providers in our office have the training and skill required to accurately diagnose, treat and achieve the best possible results.
If you would like to schedule an appointment to be seen by one of our dermatologists, click the button below to request an appointment.