Heather Hamilton, MD
In addition to medical and surgical dermatology where she cares for a full range of dermatologic conditions in adults and children, Dr. Hamilton’s clinical interests include cosmetic procedures including injectable soft tissue fillers (including Voluma, Restylane, Restylane Lyft, Radiesse, Belotero and Volbella), neuromodulators (i.e. Botox) and laser treatments for broken blood vessels, sun spots, scars and wrinkles.
An author of multiple articles in peer-reviewed journals including the Journal of the American Academy of Dermatology, JAMA Dermatology, and the New England Journal of Medicine, Dr. Hamilton has presented at several professional meetings and has participated in multiple research trials for innovative laser/energy devices and to further our understanding and management of skin cancer. She is an Assistant Clinical Professor at Yale University and enjoys teaching residents.
- Duke University, BS
- Baylor College of Medicine, MD
Post Graduate Training
- Medical internship at Baylor College of Medicine
- Dermatology Residency at University of Kansas
- Laser and Cosmetic Surgery Fellowship in Boston at Skin Cancer Physicians with clinical faculty from the Harvard and Yale Departments of Dermatology
- American Board of Dermatology
- American Academy of Dermatology
- American Society of Dermatologic Surgery
- American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery
- Women’s Dermatologic Society