Nadia Sherline, MD
Dr. Nadia Sherline practices in our Hamden office. She has been practicing general Dermatology in Hamden for over 20 years. Dr. Sherline is an Assistant Clinical Professor at Yale School of Medicine. She treats a wide range of skin conditions in adults , adolescents and children.
Areas of Interest
- Smith College, BA
- Yale University School of Public Health, MPH
- Boston University School of Medicine, MD
- American Board of Dermatology
Post Graduate Training
- Dermatology Residency at Boston University School of Medicine/Tufts University combined program
- Internship at University of Connecticut Health Center
Professional Memberships/Hospital Affiliations
- American Academy of Dermatology
- New England Dermatology Society
- Connecticut State Medical Society
- New Haven County Medical Association
Dr. Sherline's Patient Reviews
"Had my first appointment today. Dr. Sherline saw me within 5 minutes of my arriving at her office. Her examination was thorough and informative offering me skin care advice. I liked her manner and I am so glad I was referred to her!"
"Dr. Sherline and her office staff are great. My whole family goes to her and she is very thorough, polite, and friendly. Her staff always fits us in if we need an emergency appointment. I've been going to her since she began her career here in Hamden, CT. Highly recommend her as a physician."