Nadia Sherline, M.D.
Dr. Nadia Sherline practices in our Hamden office. She has been practicing general Dermatology in Hamden for over 20 years. Dr. Sherline is an Assistant Clinical Professor at Yale School of Medicine. She treats a wide range of skin conditions in adults , adolescents and children.
- Smith College, BA
- Yale University School of Public Health, MPH
- Boston University School of Medicine, MD
- American Board of Dermatology
Post Graduate Training
- Dermatology Residency at Boston University School of Medicine/Tufts University combined program
- Internship at University of Connecticut Health Center
Professional Memberships/Hospital Affiliations
- American Academy of Dermatology
- New England Dermatology Society
- Connecticut State Medical Society
- New Haven County Medical Association