Kiersten Striebe, PA-C
Kiersten enjoys providing comprehensive medical and surgical Dermatology services to patients of all ages in both our Fairfield and Shelton locations.
Kiersten received her undergraduate degree in Biology from Sacred Heart University and completed her Masters in Physician Assistant Studies at University of Bridgeport in 2017. Kiersten has been part of Dermatology Physicians of Connecticut since 2013, and has been providing patient care as a Physician Assistant since 2017.
- Medical and Surgical Dermatology
- Skin Cancer
- Pediatric & Adolescent Dermatology
- Platelet Rich Plasma
- Sacred Heart University, BS
- MS University of Bridgeport, PA-C
- Board certified Physician Assistant
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Society of Dermatology Physician Assistants