Mark Goldstein, MD
Dr. Goldstein practices in our New Haven office. He has been in practice in Connecticut for more than 30 years and has extensive experience in all aspects of general dermatology, particularly acne, eczema, psoriasis, and skin cancer detection. Dr. Goldstein treats both adults and children. He has a particular interest in holistic dermatology, which includes lifestyle and behavioral modification to treat common skin diseases, rather than only the use of prescription medicines.
Dr. Goldstein is an Assistant Clinical Professor of Dermatology at Yale Medical School, where he volunteers to teach physicians in the Dermatology program. He is also an Attending Physician at Yale New Haven Hospital.
Areas of Interest
- Vassar College, BA
- New York Medical College, MD
Post Graduate Training
- Dermatology Residency at the Albert Einstein College of Medicine, New York
- Internship in Internal Medicine at The Mount Sinai Hospital, New York
- American Board of Dermatology
- American Academy of Dermatology
- Connecticut State Dermatology Society
- Connecticut State Medical Society
- New Haven County Medical Society
- Fairfield County Medical Society
Dr. Goldstein's Patient Reviews
"My experience with Dr. Goldstein was great. I would get acne that would heal darker than my complexion causing dark spots on my face. He successfully got rid of the acne in a timely manner and faded the dark spots. My skin is completely clear. I get compliments on it all the time!"
"Dr. Goldstein was very thorough and explained things well. My issues were not serious, but I felt that he was conscientious and caring."