New Patient Checklist
Welcome to Dermatology Physicians of Connecticut! Our team of specialists combine the highest level of patient care with the most modern dermatological advancements. We are looking forward to getting to know you!
To help you prepare for your first visit with us, please use the checklist below. Feel free to call or message the office with any questions or concerns.
What to do before your appointment
- Insurance: If you have questions about insurance coverage, please check the information on our insurance providers page.
- Request Medical Records: If necessary, call your provider’s office to request a copy of any medical records. Some practices will require you to complete a specific request form before you can pick up your records.
What to bring to your appointment
- Photo ID
- Insurance card
- Insurance referral, if required
On the day of your appointment
- Get directions to the office
- Allow for extra time before your appointment if your new patient forms are not filled out prior to your visit
- Co-pay and past due balances are due at the time of service. We accept check, debit card, MasterCard, Visa, American Express and Discover.