Mohsin Malik, M.D.
Dr. Malik practices in our New London office. He is a board certified dermatologist specializing in all aspects of general dermatology treating adults, adolescents, and children.
Dr. Malik has published numerous articles in medical journals on topics including skin cancer detection and autoimmune skin disorders. He has presented his research as a speaker at national medical conferences
- Medical & Surgical
- Skin Cancer
- Pediatric & Adolescent
- Brown University, BSc
- Brown Medical School, MD
- American Board of Dermatology
Post Graduate Training
- Dermatology Residency at Rutgers-Robert Wood Johnson Medical School
- Internship at Brown Medical School/Rhode Island Hospital
- American Academy of Dermatology
- American Contact Dermatitis Society