Kathryn Thompson, PA-C
Kate enjoys providing comprehensive medical and surgical Dermatology services to patients of all ages in both our Norwalk and Shelton locations.
Kate received her undergraduate degree in Health Science from James Madison University and completed her Masters of Science in Physician Assistant Studies at Arcadia University in 2003. Kate worked as a Surgical Physician Assistant prior to transitioning to Dermatology in 2006. She joined us here at Dermatology Physicians of Connecticut in 2014.
- James Madison University, BS
- MS Aracadia University, PA-C
- Board certified Physician Assistant
- Society of Dermatology Physician Assistants
- American Academy of Physician Assistants