The health and safety of our patients and staff is our top priority. As we continue to navigate through this crisis, our doctors remain available to treat our patients via telemedicine appointments.
We now offer in-office appointments following strict guidelines issued by the CDC and State of Connecticut related to COVID-19.
Please message us via Klara or call us for an appointment and for other concerns.
Appointments in the Office
We continue to monitor and adapt to developments regarding the COVID-19 virus.
New safety policies for patients:
- Patients are pre-screened prior to an appointment. Patients who are currently sick or have been exposed to COVID-19 will be required to reschedule an in-office appointment. Symptoms related to COVID-19 include but are not limited to fever, cough, shortness of breath, chills, muscle pain, diarrhea, sore throat, abdominal pain, loss of taste or smell, and/or red or bruised toes.
- To minimize contact, patients will be required to use Breeze, our practice management on-line check-in tool. All patient information including demographics, health history, and insurance information must be updated and accurate to minimize time in the office. Exceptions will be made for extenuating circumstances including patients without computer access.
- All patients will be required to wear a mask in the office. Exceptions will be made for children younger than 2 years old as well as any other documented medical reason. Our staff is also required to wear masks at all times.
- Social distancing is a priority for our offices. Please follow floor decals in each office to maintain social distancing practices as much as possible.
- Please bring a cell phone as you may be called if we are running late and asked to wait in your car. If you are not contacted by our staff please proceed to the office.
- We are asking for patients to arrive at their appointment alone. For children and adult patients who require a caretaker, one adult may accompany the patient.
- Offices will be cleaned and disinfected frequently throughout the day. Hand sanitizer stations and pumps will be available in all waiting areas.
Telemedicine appointments remain available for patients who prefer to be seen virtually. Currently most telemedicine visits are covered by medical insurance. For those without insurance coverage or plans that do not cover telemedicine there is a charge of $125 for new patients and $75 for established patients.
New Financial Policies due to COVID-19
- All patients will need to leave a credit card on file unless covered by Medicare. There are no exceptions. We are doing this to minimize contact between patient and staff.
- We are no longer accepting cash as payment. We are doing this to minimize contact between patient and staff.
- Co-pays for visits will be collected prior to appointment once insurance is verified by our staff.